Saturday, May 18, 2024

The Rebirth and Coming Restoration of All Things

 Dream of a Great Tree Falling 

"Welcome to the Seers House 

Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place"



Dream Message Theme: 

The message of Covenant and Righteousness will continue to increase in the earth, as it is in heaven. 

Sometimes we have dreams that are from God.  It is during these times in our lives these types of dreams seem to stick with us throughout the day.  At other times, these same dreams are brought back to remembrance when trigged by certain events in our lives.  

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

Dream Begins

I had a dream where I was in my back yard and was standing by a very large tree that I was going to cut down.  I barely touched the tree and the tree fell.  As I watched the tree fall I was suprised that no boundary fences in my yard were knocked down.  As I looked at the tree I noticed how the tree still had Life. When the tree fell it was fall time.  There was only branches and no visible leaves and flowers.

The oddest thing, the tree began to come together in LIFE.  There was new leaves that were vivid and green, with new branches.   While laying on it's side the tree began to move in perfect unison between the houses and out into the neighborhood.    As I watched the tree moving in this manner thoughts came to me, "Though the tree appeared to be dead and bearing no fruit, the tree was still alive and vibrant."  

I immediately went inside my house to tell my Mother to come and see where the tree was and what happened.  No sooner I got to the place of the back yard the tree had been replanted with fresh soil, and standing up fully rooted and grounded in the yard.

There is much to say about this tree and the meaning of the tree about topics of Transfiguration and more.  However, it is a dream of rebirth and the coming restoration of all things.  However, it is through Covenant that the Tree became restored, or planted in Righteousness.  Hallelujah! 

 






Recommended Studies: 


Thank you for joining us today.   Kindly navigate your phone to the right and click follow to show your support to this blog, share this time together with a friend.  

Steal Away Behind the Veil of Jesus, Today.  

"Living Life Behind the Veil of Jesus is Living Life reconciled back unto the Father through the Sacrifices of Covenant of the Body of Jesus, made alive by the Holy Spirit."

Come, Let us Renew the Kingdom Today,

Increasing in Covenant with you in 2024,
Sister Lara


 


No comments:

Post a Comment