Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vision of Jesus on the Cross


Vision of Jesus on the Cross

Seeing in Jesus in Visions Seer Online Learning Center,

Learning to see Jesus in visions is one of the greatest desires of the Holy Spirit. It is not only his desire to reveal to you Jesus but it is also his desire for us to live out of Jesus through the finished works of the cross.

The Spirit of Grace puts us in Christ and comes to us where we are to help us live out of a yielded life to Christ. It is written, "Pick up your cross and follow him and deny yourself." Here we see a mystery of the vision of Grace which is Life.  That is, "Your vision is Grace."

Grace is Life..and it is there we learn that Grace is the power to live out of Christ as we live an abiding Life in the Righteousness of Christ.  Jesus could not clothe Himself on the Cross, so that "Grace would clothe us in the reconciliation of the Father." Jesus could not give himself a drink of water, so that "Grace would bring to us the provision of Living Waters." Jesus could not feed Himself so that "Grace could bring to us Living Bread and Manna from the Word of God."

To think that Jesus came to us "Full of Grace and Truth" to settle all of the wrath of God as the redemptive price of the perfect Lamb of God because the Father was "Angry" you were: sick and too weak to help yourself, broken in heart and could not heal yourself, and more is a perfect picture of redemptive Grace.  For that reason I have created the Abide in Christ Learning Center at Online School of Prayer Learning Center, to teach people how to live a life of yieldedness by abiding in Christ. 

All the more reason, I love what the Apostle Paul wrote to those whom he was sent, "If anyone preaches a different Gospel than the Gospel of Grace let them be accursed."  The Holy Spirit is blatantly speaking an interruption to my life "You will learn more of My Grace and I will bring the Body to perfection and rest."

However, I realize this comes by revelation and for the most part while I am in my Live Voice Conferences I share this message up to seven hours at a time.  Most have not heard the message of grace and do not know how to abide in Christ.   Perhaps, that is why I was a candidate to receive this vision in opening prayer before our meeting.

Vision Begins

Seeing Jesus in Visions Workbook, Seeing in the Spirit-How to See in the Spirit,Last night as I opened up our networks to preach and minister the Word of God, "I was in worship." During the opening songs of our streaming, "I had a striking vision of Jesus on the Cross and people were coming to Him out of the dark, reaching for Him with arms wide open." I knew that the ministry of the Word of God and the message of abiding in Him, Grace would be significant.

Many people desire to see Jesus in visions and that is what the Holy Spirit desires of us too. For that reason I wrote a book in 1998, Steal Away Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place.  Of course, just as Jesus abides in the Father, "The Father is the Secret Place" to Jesus as He abides.  Yet, Jesus is every believer's Secret Place who yields to Grace.   That is why I have a sixteen week learning center campus, teaching: Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place. 

This is what brands Online School of Prayer Learning Center on it's own.  I learned when I was five years of age, I could see Jesus as He appeared to me then.   At the same time I have learned that this is what sets Online School of Prayer Learning Center out from others as well--to help us understand the purest form of Seeing in the Spirit is seeing Jesus. 

The word SEE means VIDEO.  It is here that we see videos of the Holy Spirit in our Secret Place. At the same time the Word of God has so much Life that we can SEE Scripture come alive in our meditations, as VISIONS before our eyes too. 

There is more to share on this amazing topic, but for now if you can do a review on this article for me so I can do a better job next time around to write you.

Thank you for sharing this post with your friends and family as we Steal Away to Jesus and Share Gods Dream together/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls