Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vision of Peter in the Boat and More


Vision of Peter in a Boat and Jesus Walking on Water


Visions of Jesus-Seeing in the Spirit Online School


Visions of Jesus and More

Last night I opened up our networks to share the Word of God. I waited on the Holy Spirit for about an hour in worship, waiting to see vision Jesus before I ministered the Word of God.

"When will Jesus come? What will he be doing? What would I minister on tonight?" Finally, Jesus arrived. It was there I saw that it was night time and Jesus came out of the mountains walking and across the waters. Off from a distance I saw Peter sitting in a boat. As I continued to focus in vision, it was there I saw Jesus HIMSELF motion for Peter to come out of the boat. As Peter came out, "I knew it was going to be a night where I speak about faith, and that the Holy Spirit would teach those who come to hear the Voice of Jesus and look to Him."

It was there we began to have wave, after wave of God glory and presence as I sang in prophetic pslamtry upon my guitar and prophesied. I ministered to the people for almost six hours and preached from John 10, "The Good Shepherd."

Towards the end of our meeting people continued to come in to be ministered to, It was there I had my second vision.

In my vision I saw the ONLY the FEET of the BRIDE dressed in her wedding gown walking towards Jesus. When she took ONE step, Jesus came closer. As the BRIDE took another step, Jesus came closer. I began to prophesy again and waves of the Holy Spirit begin to come.

Matthew 

23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
How to See Jesus in Visions Book, How to See in the Spirit Book, Seeing Jesus in Visions Online School, 26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Nothing is more rewarding to see Jesus in visions.  It is a miracle when I meet others who have seen Jesus and we are able to share.  That is why I wrote a book in 1998, "Steal Away!  Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place." 

When I look back over the past fifteen years when I originally wrote this book, "I would have never dreamed that I would grow to see Jesus the way I have. It almost seems like a dream to me."
I wrote this book back in the year 2000 when I was beginning to see our Lord in visions and during a time of mediation upon His Word. I wanted something easy for the Holy Spirit to teach me "How to see Jesus."

I remember the testimony of Aimee Simple McPherson when all she wanted was the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" and she prayed earnestly for 10 days. Jesus finally appeared and said, "Just believe and quit striving."

Well, for me I prayed earnestly for nine months. All I wanted to do was see Jesus and finally I saw Jesus again "In communion as Shepherd."

Yet, "How could I explain how I saw Him? How could I explain to others that I did see Him? How would my prayer life be changed?"

I began to put Scriptures together with pictures and meditate upon them. It was during that time that "Scriptures became videos before my eyes." I would see Jesus as: High Priest, Shepherd, Carpenter, Baptizer of Glory, our Mediator, High Apostle of the Faith, and so much more.

This book was written out of my own personal walk. What sets this out from others is, "I teach you how to SEE" which means "Videos of the Holy Spirit."

I do not teach you "How to count your fingers and imagine through your senses. That idea is learning how to perceive in your mind of your spirit being." This book teaches you "How to see Jesus."

1. Scripture promises to stand upon to see Jesus.
2. How the Holy Spirit forms a vision and where.
3. How to look for vision.
4. How to know the direction the vision comes so you can prophecy more accurately.
Seeing in the Spirit Four Easy Steps With Scripture Photos and more5. Four step photo demonstration.

Because this is something Sister Lara has been teaching since 2000 Sister Lara is branded as one of the top 1 % Authors on the Internet in her category in this subject. At the same time, "You are branded as TOP in the heart of Christ as He wants everyone to see Him."
This book is a manual to our 16 Week How to See in the Spirit Campus.

6. Learn about Jesus in His Secret Place and how He still relies on seeing the Father and why.
7. Learn how Jesus is a forerunner to every vision you have, every dream you have FIRST and why.
8. Learn that when you are revealed with Jesus how you are revealed with Him in heavenly places and why.
9. Learn what the function of Jesus is as High Priest and what that means to you.
10. Walk in the journey of Abraham as a young SEER in the Word of God and learn techniques just like Him to SEE.
11. Grow in the Secret Place in an introductory teaching on the Four Winds of God so you can practice more accurately and discern God's nature in every vision for greater maturity of prophecy.
12. Be tutored and taught of Sister Lara herself and go with people who are going the same way you are.

Get your book today !


Before this Book was conceived Jesus appeared to Sister Lara,

"Lara, I really liked the Book you wrote called, Steal Away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus