Friday, March 17, 2023

Three Woes and the Angel of Woe

 


March 1, 2023

In a dream I began speaking to a person who I was married to about God while we were walking.  We talked about different events in the earth and how to pray about situations.  Suddenly, in my dream I was taken with this person to a high heavenly place over looking the earth. 

There, the person appeared with many others as the Father was there at His Throne.  I saw the Father's arm outstretched and His right hand come towards us all.  There the Father touched the person's head and when He did, over the person's head was illunimated halo's of light.  This is when I realized the person was an angel from God.  It made sense because they are ministering angels gone forth to minister to heirs of salvation, so now I understand the bond symbol in the dream. 

As I looked closer I saw the Father put a very old ancient metal pipe on the angels head and attach it.  There the Father said these words, "Woe, Woe, Woe."  I began to shake and tremble where I was standing. Suddenly, I heard the Father say to the angel in whom I was with "Go into the earth and proclaim My three Woe's: Woe, Woe, Woe." 

As the angel began to descend from a heavenly place into the earth I watched the angel from behind and could not get over how swiftly the angel flew with it's wings. 

Thank you for subscribing to this blog and visiting the other links made available for you at the top of this page.  If you would like to learn more we have started to make our lectures and study companion booklets and more made public. 



There is Rest Through Covenant, 
Sister Lara 


4 comments:

  1. I was writing on the New Creation Through Covenant and during my studies from Revelation 8 I happened to see Scriptures from a dream I had of the "Angel being sent by the Father and commanded to say Woe, Woe, Woe, into the earth." I gave the description of this angel in this post. Here, I saw a commentary that was very interesting from biblehub. As I read this, these are happening in the earth as we speak and have been in the news.

    Begins:
    Another similarity between the seals and the trumpets is to be found in the separation between the first four and the last three. The first four trumpets, like the first four seals, are grouped together.

    The first four seals are introduced by the cry "Come"; the first four trumpets are followed by judgments on natural objects--the earth, the sea, the rivers, the lights of heaven--

    while the last three have been described as woe trumpets, being introduced by the thrice repeated cry of "Woe" (see Revelation 8:13).

    There is thus a correspondence of arrangement in the two series of visions; but their general import is very different. We reach in the seventh seal the eternal quiet of God's presence.


    Through a series of visions we have been shown that the way to rest is not easy, that we must be prepared to see the great features of earth's troubles remain till the close, and that the children of God must through tribulation and even persecution enter into the kingdom of God's peace.

    The seals answer the question, "Lord, wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom?" But the kingdom will be restored. The Church may find her way a way of difficulty, delay, danger; but it will be a way to triumph. The kingdoms of the world will become the kingdoms of the Lord. Let the people of God go forward; let their prayers be set forth as incense; let them blow the trumpet, and summon men to repentance; they are not alone; the Lord still fights for His Israel. This is the assurance which we gather from the trumpets. In all l he wondrous providences which the history of the world discloses we may hear the trumpet-voice which heralds the kingdom of Christ, to which the Church is hearing constant and sufficient witness (Revelation 11:3-4). The seals close with peace; the trumpets close appropriately with victory (Revelation 11:15). The visions are not scenes of events which chronologically succeed one another.


    The one set shows us the way through trouble to rest; the other shows the way through conflict to triumph: the one set shows us the troubles which befall the Church because of the world; the other shows us the troubles which fall on the world because the Church advances to the conquest of the world, as Israel to the possession of the land of promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely something I need to resd over again! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to muse upon "The Three Woes" and realize now that the angel who went forth to proclaim the Father's command continue to be revealed in the earth. Even though this is a time of God's chastisement in the earth, the message of Covenant will continue to cover the earth as the waters cover the seas. From my journal, Sister Lara

    ReplyDelete

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus