Friday, March 17, 2023

Larged Winged Angels and Jesus

 

What is the purpose of seeing angels?  Grow to know the different kind of angels.  The ministry of Jesus at the Throne Room Altar.

As I was meditating upon the Fruits of the Spirit through the Golden Candlestick of being Tabernacled with God, I began to see two very larg winged angels.  These winged angels flew gently above my vision area of my head looking downward towards where I was sitting.  There, as I looked with them Jesus appeared.  

As I looked at Jesus to welcome Him in quiet assurance and honor the Holy Spirit enlarged my vision.  Multitudes of people appeared before Jesus in prayer and in the right hand of Jesus He poured out oil upon their heads.  I began to agree with Jesus in prayer and noticed the large winged angels remained. 

Thank you for subscribing to this blog and visiting the other links made available for you at the top of this page.  If you would like to learn more we have started to make our lectures and study companion booklets and more made public. 


There is Rest Through Covenant, 
Sister Lara 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus