Friday, April 15, 2022

Vision of the Apostle Paul in Prison

 

In this chapter of Romans the Apostle Paul greeted the church of Rome and it was there I Paul also greeted his other disciple friends in the Lord.   I loved his greetings to his friends as he wrote in verse 8, "First, I thank My God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being proclaimed all over the world." Let me ask you,

Label-Seers House 

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, and set apart for the gospel of God.

In this chapter of Romans the Apostle Paul greeted the church of Rome and it was there I Paul also greeted his other disciple friends in the Lord.   I loved his greetings to his friends as he wrote in verse 8, "First, I thank My God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being proclaimed all over the world." Let me ask you, "Did you notice Paul said that their faith was being proclaimed all over the world?" 

Yet, the Apostle Paul said a profound statement, in verse 11, "For I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you, that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by eaith each other's faith."  

Here, the Apostle Paul said in modern terms, "Even though your faith has reached the world there is something I want to establish you in, and for that reason I long to come to you."  Yet, as we read the context of the chapter the Apostle Paul said there was something still missing, "What was missing?" 

In verse 16 we read, "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, fir the Jew, then to the Greek.  (Verse 17) For the gospel revelas the righteousness of God that comes by faith from start to finish just as it is writte: "The righteous will live by faith." 

What Was the Missing Link That Paul Came to Impart?


Here, the missing work of the Gospel was righteousness.  Paul said that their faith had reached the world, "Yet there was something that they needed to establish them in their faith, which was righteousness."  At the same time, Paul went on to say that it was the "Righteousness of God which was the power of God to preach the Gospel." 

See, Paul knew they had faith that reached the world but in their personal life they lacked righteousness.  So it was with me in my many years of ministry (Going on 40 now.)  Righteousness was the revelation I was missing to life a life of being free to walk in rest and peace. Righteousness was the revelation I was missing to life a life of being established in what I did preach and teach.  

I have had visions, dreams, prophesy.  I have had visitations of heaven and visions of Jesus and some of the Patriarchs in the Bible--and still not able to walk in the Word of God in Rest and Peace with God, and myself.    It was the revelation of Righteousness that established me in the finished works of the cross and in freedom.  Righteousness is what made my faith have confidence and assurance that I what I prayed would be answered.  Righteousness positioned my heart to practice thanksgiving more than I knew before.  

Visions of the Apostle Paul


It has been about 10 years since I received this revelation of Righteousness, since May of 2013.  I have studied and continue to study the life of the Apostle Paul and his writings and I have been blessed to see visions of Paul of several times.

One time I saw Paul sitting a prison cell with chains around his wrists with a pen in his hand writing on a scroll with a window behind him on the wall letting the light come through to write.  How often I read his writings when he says, "I write to you with my own hand."  Or, "I write to you with a pen in my hand" I can understand why he says the small things and how he describes them!  Yet, I have also seen Paul sitting at a desk by a candle with a quilled pen in his hand writing on a scroll.  His hair was receeding on his forehead and he wore a long lite brown robe with sandles and a brown belt around his waist with square features in his face and hands.  

Seeing Paul made me even more hungry to study his writings on Righteousness but also helped me understand how much more the topic of righteousness is yet to be understood.  In short, I see much of my co-laborers like Pauls greetings to his co-laberors, "Your faith has reached the world, yet you are not yet established in righteousness."   At the same time, "I see much of my co-laborers like Paul when he said--by Grace, I was made an Apostle" and still they are not established and fixed in righteousness. 

No matter what category the Body of Christ has caused their fruits to be seen it is my prayer that righteousness will be established in the Church and in new disciples so that "The church will be established in the power of Rest and Peace in the life of being One with God through Christ in the ministry and word of reconcilation." (2 Corinthians 5:18-21)

Thank you for reading this post today, 
Sister Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus