Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Vision of Jesus The Podium The Scroll Overlooking the Earth

 

As I was preparing my message for Sunday during prayer I shut my eyes and immediately I had a vision of Jesus standing in a heavenly place at a podium.  There, at the podium there was a Scroll upon the podium and He was looking into the earth from a heavenly place.  As I looked to the right of the podium I saw that I was in two places at one time: I was standing next to Jesus on His right at a podium with a Scroll upon the podium looking into the earth.

Label-Jesus Visions 

Vision of Jesus The Podium The Scroll Overlooking the Earth

As I was preparing my message for Sunday during prayer I shut my eyes and immediately I had a vision of Jesus standing in a heavenly place at a podium.  There, at the podium there was a Scroll upon the podium and He was looking into the earth from a heavenly place.  As I looked to the right of the podium I saw that I was in two places at one time: I was standing next to Jesus on His right at a podium with a Scroll upon the podium looking into the earth. 

Amazingly, as I looked to my right I began to see a line of people standing a podium with a Scroll upon the podium and Jesus was standing in each person.


Ephesians 2:6 
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:


Ephesians 3:10
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,


Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:


Ephesians 1:20 
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Thanks for being with us in this post today, 
Sister Lara 

If you would like prayer click here.

If you would like to study our beginner studies on Rest and Righteousness for Beginners and Advanced click here.

If you would like to learn about our Supernatural School of Moses and the School of Prophetic Imagination click here.

Thank you for following this blog by navigating your phone to the right and click follow. I enjoy seeing your faces as I write to you and pray for you, too.

Love to hear your comments below, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus