Saturday, January 1, 2022

Vision Jesus Wants to Return and All Things Are Ready

 




 Labels-Seers House 

1/1/2022

As I was in my prayer chair in worship I had a vision where I saw the horse of Jesus in a stall and was dressed with a saddle, in the color of blue.  There, I saw Jesus put His hand up to the saddle and mount.  As He mounted the horse got very excited to leave and it's right legs went up in the air.  It was there that Jesus put His right arm and hand up in to the air and said, "It's time!  I AM coming!"  

Around Him I saw multitudes of people around dressed in Robes of Righteousness and there was a lot of party confetti in being thrown in the air by the multitudes.  A second time, Jesus put His right arm up in the air and with His hand upward and stretched out He said with a loud voice, "It's time!! I AM Coming !"  There, the people continued to celebrate and His horse continued to gallop in in a stationary place. 

There, I saw Jesus dismount that horse and the party in heaven continued.  The horse of Jesus stood still, still dressed and ready for Jesus to mount. 

Thank you for reading this today, 

Sister Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus