Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Vision of Man Healed in Hospital Prayer Staff Demon Flees Pointing of the Finger

Vision of Man Healed in Hospital: Prayer Staff, Demon Flees, Pointing the Finger



"Where Seer's of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place."


While I was opening in prayer in our Sunday Live Service-this past Sunday, a man posted that he was being held in the hospital with symptoms of ________to please pray.

I immediately stopped my opening prayer to the service and began to pray.  In my vision I saw the man-over 8,000 miles away in a vision in perfect detail laying in bed.  There, I waited on the vision and saw a person come to the left side of his bed and a doctor and nurse at the end of the bed.  There, the doctor had a clip board and it was there I began to pray.  I prayed relying on the Word of God and encouraged the man we were agreeing with him to be healed.

Later that night, I was led to go back to and pray for the man and there the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to see the man in a vision again. 

There, I saw the man in a vision and there was a dark spirit hovering over his chest area from his shoulder areas, over his chest, and down to his waist.  This spirit was not on the man--as he was full of brightness in his spirit man but on the outside trying to lodge a place of rest.

I walked into the other room and grabbed my prayer staff.  As I gently tapped it on the floor electricity went through my hand and onto the floor, and there I repeated the tapping on the floor a second time.  Watching the vision I saw that spirit and began to command it to go.  As I set forth my command in the name of Jesus, through faith in Jesus name for it to the spirit began to knead the chest area of the man’s clothes to embed itself in a lodging place.

Again, I commanded that spirit to go and half of it’s body was released and as I sent the Word  of God the spirit flew off the man’s body onto the floor looking into the man.  There, I commanded ministering angels to come and manifest themselves to minister to the man as I commanded the spirit to go to the outer parts of the earth. 

In less than 24 hours, the man was healed and reported his symptoms of _________ was totally gone.  Hallelujah!  The Word of God through faith in Jesus name, still sends miracles where sent in the spoken word. 

Matthew 8:13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! As you have believed, so will it be done for you.” And his servant was healed at that very hour.

PS> As I was watching the man in the vision and sending the Word of God at the very exact time I saw the man pointing his finger in the realm of the kingdom taking authority over the sickness.  It was at this same exact time that this spirit fled.  There, I had the man do this prophetic enactment and told him what to do.  There, less than 24 hours the man was totally healed.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus