Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sister Lara Dies and Goes to Heaven as Two Angels Take Her Before the Throne

Sister Lara Dies and Goes to Heaven 

as Two Angels Take Her Before the Throne 




During a year of praying in tongues,
the Holy Spirit taught me the topic
of Rest and Righteousness.
I began to experience
such freedom that I kept what I learned
to myself and studied this topic for
four more years without telling anyone
what I was learning, except those who
were close to me in my life. 

As I shared
I lost friends, and stood alone --again.
Even my aging parent graduated and with no
one to turn to except God's Word I continued
to allow and guard God's Rest in me.

I realize that there are many topics to share
from God's Word, but this one message "God's
Rest & Righteousness" is something I will share
until the Lord takes me home. If you would like
to learn more we have groups with a loving team
to encourage you in the Word of God with God's
message of Rest and Righteousness. 

"It's not
about how much faith you have, it is about the
place and position God lives in you."


Sister Lara Dies and Goes to Heaven as Two Angels Take Her Before the Throne


In the year of 2019, in the month of October I died in my sleep and was taken by two angels to heaven before the Throne. I told the Father, "My purpose on earth is done as I cared for my aging parent over 20 years." The Father said, "Would you like to stay in your home here in heaven or return to the earth?" I told the Father, "I will return to earth because Your people do not know Your Rest and Righteousness." The Father replied, "Well done Daughter."


There, the same two angels that took me to heaven took me back to the place my body laid and I was awakened. My purpose on earth is done, yet--I desire to share only one message, "God's Rest and Righteousness" until the Lord calls me Home again.

Again, if you would like to learn more:

Visit our groups, or message this page.
Sister Lara & Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus