Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Vision of Jesus Putting a Crown on the Heads of People


Vision of Jesus Putting a Crown on the Heads of People

Welcome to the Seer House 



"Where Seer's of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place" 

There are times when we meditate upon the Word of God as a regular lifestyle of commune with God, that the Holy Spirit will open that Scripture up and videos will appear before our eyes of what we read.  

People often ask, "Sister Lara, how can I grow to experience this in my life?"  This is something that nobody taught me because I was not looking to experience God's Word this Way-it simply happened.  Meditating upon the Word of God is a lost art, yet for those who hunger and thirst for more of God it is the place you will find them soaking in God's Word.  These type of people are those whose only desire is to seek the crowd of Jesus and His Heart to reveal the Father.  

John 5:30 "I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me

On this particular day, I put my Bible down for a few moments and stretched my arms and legs and immediately my eyes were opened by the Holy Spirit in a vision.  

Before me, I saw Jesus sitting on the Throne dressed in garments of Light and Beauty and He stepped down from His Throne and began to walk.  As He walked the Holy Spirit enlarged my vision and there it was I saw people at the Throne Room Altar in Heaven.  Each person was kneeling down and praying.  Some, had their heads bowed in prayer while others had their arms lifted in prayer giving thanksgiving. 

Yet, in my vision as Jesus walked closer to those that were praying an angel appeared to the left side of Jesus.  This angel had a pillow in it's hand and upon the pillow there was a crown.  The crown was full of Light as Jesus is full of Light with flowers that were made out of Light and Beauty.  

Here, Jesus took the crown and placed it upon the head of a woman that was kneeling before Him.  As He placed it upon her head He fit it upon her head where it would fit her best.  At the same time, Jesus stroked the woman's hair and her face with the Love of the Father.  When the crown was placed upon her head He laid His hand upon her head and blessed her. 

When He was finished, another angel appeared to the left side of Jesus with a pillow in it's hands with a crown upon it.  Here, Jesus would minister to the person the same way again and bless the person when the crown was upon their head.  

Oh the joy of waiting on the Lord in prayer.  Oh the joy of meditating upon the Word of God as the Holy Spirit will use that Scripture as a Portal to open the eyes of the heart and see into the Kingdom. 

Thanks for visiting today, 

Steal Away in the Secret Place, Today! 

Sister Lara 

Facebook Groups: 

Windows of Heaven Prayer Group 
Foundations of God's Rest and Righteousness 
Beyond the Veil School of Teaching 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus