Saturday, June 15, 2024

Vision of the Angelic Realm and Healing

 Vision of the Angelic Realm and Healing 

"Were Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place" 


Welcome to the Seers House 

Label-Seers House Seers House 

Today's Scripture: Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways

Today, I wanted to write in my  journal a situation that happend to me.  I was working and an elderly man began to approach me from a distance.  As I greeted him down the hall he was very weak and short of breath.  There, he asked me to help him get home.  I asked him to sit down on his walker chair and I gently began to wheel him to his house and tried to comfort him with gentle words of assurance, "He was almost home." 

As we arrived at his home I had his key to enter and helped him walk in.  As he got into the house, I helped him with his coat off and he said, "It is so good to be home."  A day  has gone by now and I received a text message from my supervisor that this man had tested positive for COVID.  As I stood there thinking about this man, I went into a vision and my Spiritual eyes were opened. 

In my vision, I saw the last scene inside this man's house.  I was standing by his kitchen counter helping the elderly man with his coat off. The man was full of LIGHT in my vision and I was standing behind him full of LIGHT.  Through the door behind me an angel appeared and walked through me, and stood between the elderly man and myself.  The angel had water that was full of Light and began to sprinkle the water upon the man.  Behind me, I watched another angel enter the room and remain stationary behind me.  

As I stood there watching the vision today's Scripture came to mind.  As I began to praise the LORD in that moment and go back to work I thought of something I often experience in visions.  While it is true Seer's see all the time a person with Spiritual Sight sees into the past, the future, and the current time if they believe.  Before a Seer prays it is important to look and watch because the LORD always goes before you and prepares the Way and knows our sitting and paths more than we do.  Learning to look for vision is learning to live from the kingdom of God within, one thought at a time, one event at a time. 

Come, Let us Renew the Kingdom Today! 

Increasing in Covenant with you in 2024,
Sister Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment