Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Vision of Jesus Appearing as Shepherd His Shepherd Staff Lambs



Vision of Jesus Appearing as Shepherd 


His Shepherd Staff and Lambs


Seer House Blog -A Place Where Seers See Jesus in the Secret Place

Vision of Jesus, Jesus Appeared to Me, How to See Jesus in Visions,
Seers House Blog-16 Week How to See in the Spirit Campus
Vision of Jesus Appearing As Shepherd
From the Personal Journal of Sister Lara


Psalm 23:1 

[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want. 

Isaiah 40:11 

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young. 

Ezekiel 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep [that are] scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 

Matthew 9:36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 

Circumstances:

I remember when the Holy Spirit began to put a desire in my heart to see Jesus, in prayer and worship. He began taking simple promises in God’s Word that I could stand upon, and I began to deeply desire each promise to be living in my heart. I so wanted for the Holy Spirit to take me to places I had never been in the Secret Place. For almost nine months, I meditated upon scriptures and the Holy Spirit planted them deep in my heart, like a seedbed. I would literally cry out to the Holy Spirit for more! At times, I would wake up in the middle of the night from scriptures being quoted in my heart. It was almost as though the scriptures were talking to me, for the first time concerning what I was believing for. At other times, I would find myself driving down the highways, singing the scriptures in ways I had never expressed before; heard before. 


I will never forget the first time Jesus came to me, and the Holy Spirit allowed my heart to see. This was during a time of communion, and my eyes were closed meditating upon the faith that Jesus has given to me, because of His death and resurrection.

Vision Begins:

Jesus came to me, as my Shepherd. As I gazed upon the beauty of Jesus, I was awe struck in His Grace. The way He walked, the way He smiled, the way He stood, and the way He moved. I was totally taken by His gentleness, and His meekness by the way He led His sheep, and little lambs and how much joy He had being with each one. 


While gazing at His beauty a scripture came to mind, “I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine. As the Father knows me, even so I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep.” The Holy Spirit answered my prayers, but actually—He put the desire in my heart to see Jesus. He led me to the quiet, restful, still waters of the presence of Jesus and taught my heart to be comforted in the Love of Jesus, as Shepherd. (John 10) 

As I continued to watch Jesus, I noticed how Jesus wore a beautiful purple shawl over His shoulders, as it was a striking resemblance to a velvet material. As well, the robe of Jesus was deep red, in this same velvet type material, which hung all the way down to the green pastured ground in which Jesus walked. The arm sleeves of the garment of Jesus were deep and long, which hung over His wrists.

As I continued to take communion I noticed that there was a small little lamb, asleep, in the arm sleeve of Jesus. I gazed in joyful wonder at the little lamb; somehow the lamb was awakened “as if the lamb knew I was watching.” The lamb opened it’s eyes and looked at me with deep, soothing love, and peace—then the lamb yawned, with a wide opened mouth, and restfully went back to sleep. At this time, Jesus began to walk and the bottom of His garment moved where I saw His beautiful feet, laced in sandals. In His right arm He carried a walking stick, much like a Shepherds Staff.

This staff was crooked at the top of it, and made of deep cherry wood in which He used to plant on the ground as He walked. The Staff was used as a boundary, for the many little lambs that came up out from under His garment. Some lambs, would jump in the air with their hinds feet straightforward, while other lambs that jumped upward fell on the backs, playfully, of other lambs. 

The smile and grace of the face and expression of Jesus towards His little lambs was indescribable. At times, Jesus would reach forth His Staff and make the sounds of a Shepherd to the little lambs, and speak to them to stay close and not to wonder away. As Jesus walked, the little lamb in His arm sleeve was carried wherever He went, resting peacefully and unharmed. Oh! Such blessed rest for those who seek and find Jesus! Oh! Such blessed peace for those who desire to know Jesus as their Shepherd! Oh! Weakened soul from the fall, Jesus will carry you one and all!! He will carry you to a place of safety and joy, if only to cast your cares upon Him. 

Oh! How I treasured that moment of time in which I saw Jesus! Oh! To know His Love for me! Oh! To experience His care for me would become deeply planted in my heart for eternity. 

Much Sisterly Love,
Sister Lara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus