Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 The Year of Harvest Jesus Appears With Two Women As Lord of the Harvest



2016 The Year of Harvest Jesus Appears 

In Harvest As Lord of the Harvest

Welcome to the Seer House: Seer House 16 Week Online School



Vision of Jesus: Three Women Harvesting Seed From Wheat Tips

LARA SANCHEZ·WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2015

It is Time to Glean.


Last night I began my Word confessions as normal. However, as I began to speak the Word the Holy Spirit put a thought in my mind, “My words were being re-directed to be planted into my spirit.” Suddenly, within that thought, while I continued to confess the Word, my mind was thinking of a well. When it rains the water from the sky goes into the well and fill’s the well up, so it was with my words as I was speaking my confessions to go into my spirit being.

As I continued in my word confessions, my mind was being drawn to what was happening in my spirit. With my eyes closed, “A video vision” appeared before my eyes. Three women, were in my spirit harvesting and gleaning. (The Holy Spirit led me to the picture to show this to you.) This vision was before my eyes, in the center of my spirit, and as I continued in my Word confessions watching the women with joy I saw them open their sacks to pick and glean precious seeds. There was large wheat tips from the wheat tipping over and I could visually see how the tips were swollen as they had opened up to drop the seed into into the ground.

As I continued to watch the three women work in my spirit, I saw Jesus appear. He would appear in a Robe of Righteousness and walk among the women. It was during this time He would help the women find precious seed to glean they did not know was there and teach them how to glean. I remember at one point, Jesus was coaching the women by pointing His finger and moving His hand, “Here, this is where the seed is for you to glean. This is the Harvest is from your seed.”

As I continued to confess the Word of God, and watch the vision of Jesus and the Three Women Gleaning, “I realized that this was happening inside of me, in my spirit being.” Could there be such Scripture to give me more understanding, that I could draw Wisdom from? Then the Holy Spirit reminded me, “When Jesus was on the cross He had a vision of the harvest before Him.”

Also, when God made a deep sleep fall upon Adam “God opened the rib of Adam.” If you are in Online School of Prayer then you have heard me teach that the word rib means: Storehouse, Door to the Ark, Leaves of Covering. God opened the Storehouse of Adam and brought out of His Storehouse before the eyes of Adam in his sleep. In like manner, within my Storehouse: my spirit being where the Holy Spirit has redeemed me, the Holy Spirit gave me a vision and brought it before my eyes.

As I continue to meditate upon God and Adam together: God showed Adam first, then God questioned, “What do you see.” Adam said, “I see Woman.” As you study “Woman” you will realize it was not a “Woman” that represented one person. On the contrary, as you study the Hebrew, “Adam saw from beginning to end Woman and all their descendants.” Adam saw His “Seed” and His “Harvested Seed.” The moment Adam spoke what He saw, “The Spoken Word existed” by Grace.

“Your harvest depends on how you have sewn the Word of God in your life by Grace” and how you have spent time to make room for your harvest to come, “Through Praise.” It is totally dependent upon you and your reliance upon the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Himself is “Lord of the Harvest” of our seed. He is sending forth workers to Harvest in His field. What you have need of is already in you. It is time to glean, and it is time to “Spring up oh well.”

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Steal Away in the Secret Place,


Teach Me to See Teach Me to Hear Jesus in the Secret Place-Prayer School,

Welcome to Online School of Prayer Blog,
Click here to pre-register
Click here to enroll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls