Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fly Children Fly Spread Your Wings

 


I think all of God's children have had dreams of flying, or translated in the kingdom. In this dream I was watching thick, dark, clouds begin to form in the sky and go forth in the clouds over the earth. As these thick dark clouds begin to move after formation they would come down into the earth and lodge on trees and branches would fall off into the earth. What was odd, as I watched this take place behind a window, I noticed I had a power gun in my right hand and was working on a circuit board. I put the needle of the power gun into the board where there were two or three lines of holes. These wholes needed to be turned on, so I began to inject each one, and as I did people were watching what I was doing.

When all the green lights were on, I looked and the dark clouds were forming and getting closer. I said to those who were watching, "Lift your eyes and look. Lift your eyes and fly. Stand here and push off, as you begin to push off, go ahead and fly." As I was flying and soaring I was singing songs of the Spirit and there in the horizon Jesus was watching as the Sun (Son) of Righteousness as the only Light in the darkened world. To make this short in this post, this continued for a long time as I was flying over different parts of the earth and all things were under my feet untouched by the darkness of this world. People watched and they began to fly as well.

Isaiah 61 AMP ; Ephesians 5:8, 14


Thank you for subscribing to this blog by navigating your device to the right and click follow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus