Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Vision of the Father Papa Hold Me


Vision of the Father Before I Went To Sleep Holding Me

How to See Jesus School, You Can See Jesus in Visions,

Isaiah 66:12-13 (EVR BIBLE)
And like little babies, you will drink that ‘milk.’
I will hold you in my arms,
and bounce you on my knees.

I will comfort you like a mother comforting her child.
===============================================

Tonight, before I went to sleep I looked shut my eyes to pray and it was there that I saw the Father on the Throne.
As I did I came walked up to Him and He had His hands stretched out to me and I looked like an 'ant' to his size. Nevertheless I said, "Papa I have come for you to hold me I am going to sleep. The Father said, come, come child" and stretched out his masculine hand towards me to pick me up. It was there I said, "Hurry Papa. I love you. Hold me I am falling asleep quickly."
He picked me up and put me in His lap and I shortly fell asleep.

===================================================
To me, "Seeing Jesus is the real Seer Anointing."  He is the Way, Truth, and the Life to the Secret Place. It is Him who teaches us what to do, and how to pray. Discipleship in the Secret Place to see Jesus takes time to develop.  I remember studying God's Word for every vision thinking to myself, "Where did Jesus appear to His people?  How did they pray to see Him?  What did they do when He did appear?  What did the people say?"
Month after month I studied the Word of God and meditated upon the Word of God.  I got to the point I needed to now how.  Yet, as I meditated upon the Word of God there came a time in my life where the Word of God became VIDEOS before my eyes.  To me, this is the best type of Visionary means.
You Can See Jesus in Visions Learning Center, How to See Jesus, Visions of Jesus, Seers Blog, Seers House,However, the treasure of such fellowship in the Word is so sacred it is not something that I have found comfort to go around telling everyone.  Yet, I knew there are people in the Body of Christ who desire to SEE JESUS TOO, or they are in that same place where I was studying the Word of God.
That was over thirty years ago, "When I began to have a deeper sense of SEEING JESUS."  Yet, I have never lost the same practice to meditate upon God's Word and SEE JESUS.  For that reason, I created a Seeing JESUS in Vision Learning Center 

My main reason for creating this is to meet others who like to share their visions too for fellowship.  At the same time, "I created it to teach people to SEE JESUS."  If you are looking for a place to teach you, "This is answered prayer for you."  It is a sixteen week course, "Everyone can see Jesus" Scripture promises to stand upon with step by step pictures to learn from.  I have to be honest, "I am not teaching you how to use your Minds eye where you don't see--you only picture in your mind."  To SEE means VIDEO in the Greek.  At the same time, "I am not teaching you that IMPRESSIONS in your Spirit means to SEE."  No, I am teaching you how to SEE VIDEOS. 
Don't get me wrong the other means such as mind's eye and impressions are great.  However, these are outer court ministries.  I teach you how to SEE JESUS.  At the same time, "I also teach you what He does in the Secret Place to prepare you to receive vision and more."

If you click here, "I put together a Photo Story" that will share three different types of visions. People like to learn by pictures and it is a fun way of learning!  I began to write about my experiences to share them with others and as I did people said, "Sister Lara why don't you write a book to teach others what you have experienced?"  So, after people asking me I went ahead in 1998 and began to write.  Someone was gracious enough to give me Microsoft Word 2000 software and I wrote the book, "Steal Away Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place."    I was in the middle of writing it when the Holy Spirit gave me a dream where Jesus said, "Lara, I really liked the book you wrote called Steal Away."  At the time I thought He was having fun with me and I told him, "Jesus I never wrote a book with that name."  Then Jesus repeated a second time, "Lara I really liked the book you wrote called Steal Away." 

Well, the writings stand for themself and they stand the test of time.  People have read it and they see Jesus too as it take work to practice it.  More than that you have to make up your mind that it is going to be a lifestyle to see Jesus.  For me, there is no greater joy.  
So for today, I am happy to be sharing with you this article about my "Vision of the Father, Papa Hold Me" with you.  If you could write a review it will really help me make it better for you next time around.
In the meantime, thank you for your love to read this as we share the Secret Place together, 

Sharing Gods Dream, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus