Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dream Interpretation Activity


What Does My Dream Mean Activity

Photo Story Dream Interpretation Activity,


Understanding dreams from God is always an amazing topic to study.  It is during your eight hours of sleep, "If you pray that God will give you a dream He will speak to you that way."  However, to some people dreams come naturally. 

Even though we have dreams in our lives we often think, "What do they mean?" That is why I would like to share this Dream Interpretation Exercise with you today. 



Dream Activity For Beginners-Online School of Prayer Learning Center

The idea is "When you see something in the picture" write a thought of what it reminds you of.  As you write, "Sometimes the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance a dream that you had."  It is during this time you can base your dream meaning upon Scriptures.
Dream School, Learn about dreams from God,
That is what makes writing your dreams down so much fun, and rewarding.  You can be as creative as you want.  At the same time, "As you write them down you will discover that a year or so later when you go back to that in your journal you can see where you are and where God has brought you."

That is why I wrote a book, "Dreams, What Do They Mean? A Biblical Point of View" in the year of 1998.  I took over one hundred dream symbols that I experienced and wrote Scripture references to them.  Writing Scriptures next to the dream symbols is what brands this book out over all these years, to stand on it's own to help people.

Many times, you can do a search on the Internet for a dream meaning but not all searches will have Scripture to help you learn from.

This book is written in small font, but if it was written in regular read along font it will be well over 250 pages!  I wrote this originally to learn about my own dreams and to help other people.  I like "Old things sometimes" because when things are Old it means "They have stood the test of time."  I know you will enjoy this today.

Did you like the first "Dream Activity For Beginners" on this page?  Would you like to try another one?



Dream Activity For Beginners-Online School of Prayer Learning Center
Posted by How to See in the Spirit Sixteen Week Course on Friday, September 4, 2015

I love making you think!  That is why I have a "Dream School Online Learning Center."  Here, I have eighteen different teachings on this topic for beginners with Dream Interpretation activities that you have fun with too!



 Thank you for stopping by today.  If you could write a review on this article and let me know what you thought it would help me make it better for you next time around.

Sharing Gods Dream, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus