Saturday, May 28, 2022

Vision of Jesus Standing on the Top of the Earth With a Harvest Sickle

 

Welcome to the Seers House   "Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place"

Visions of Jesus

Welcome to the Seers House 

"Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place" 

Exodus 23:16 GNT 

Celebrate the Harvest Festival when you begin to harvest your crops.  Celebrate the Festival of Shelters in the autumn, when you gather the fruit from your vineyards and orchards. 

Exodus 34:22 GNT 

Keep the Harvest Festival when you begin to harvest the first crop of your wheat, and keep the Festival of Shelters in the autumn when you gather your fruit.

Leviticus 25:5 

Do not even harvest the grain that grows by itself without being planted, and do not gather the grapes from your unpruned vines; it is a year of complete rest for the land. 

Leviticus 26:10 GNT 

Your harvest will be so plentiful that they will last for a year, and even then you will have to throw away what is left of the old harvest to make room for the new. 

Genesis 47:24 GNT 

At the time of harvest you must give one-fifth to the king.  YOu can use the rest for seed and for food for yourselves and your families. 

Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to share a vision that I recently had that was very short, then I will share a small teaching in text. 

In my vision I was standing in a heavenly place with Jesus over the earth.  As I was standing with Jesus I noticed that Jesus had a Robe of Righteousness on and His belt around His waist was a beautiful bright blue.  In the right hand of Jesus He held a Harvest Sickle that was pointing downward into the earth.  

" To every move of My Father in the earth there is a Message from the Father.  I AM still His Word made flesh just (Jesus in a Robe of Righteousness) as His Word was, and is, and is to come. My Father is preparing to work in the earth to reveal His Harvest.  I AM the Door as the Head of My Church (standing on top of the earth) and the Father's Sickle in My Hands (The Greater Revealing of the Holy Spirit as Covenant in the church)  Hear now, and listen.  My Hands have been planting the Father's Harvest of the Message of Covenant (The Holy Spirit in Righteousness and Rest) and will continue to plant and sow the Message.

There will be a time of great Harvest where My Father will increase in Reconcilation and pluck of His Harvest through Me as the Door to the earth and through My Hands (The Person of the Holy Spirit) in the Message of Covenant. (The Harvest Sickle) He that hath ears let them hear and faint not.  Continue in your position of Rest and Righteousness and lean not to your understanding in My Covenant. You cannot put new wine in old bottles, for that reason many have been moved by My Spirit in different locations in new housings and will move again to My Father's perfect Dwelling Place of Rest and Righteousness.  

To My Forerunners I have credited to you Righteousness and Righteousness has been stored up for you.  Take of what has been credited and be renewed and refreshed.  Give without measure and I will blow upon your giving for My Father to Harvest whom He will for only He knows the hearts of His creation.
To My Forerunners I have credited to you Righteousness and Righteousness has been stored up for you.  Take of what has been credited and be renewed and refreshed.  Give without measure and I will blow upon your giving for My Father to Harvest whom He will for only He knows the hearts of His creation.  

So be not discouraged.  Be renewed and I will wipe your tears.  Be careful how you listen.  Judge not by what you hear and what you see but judge by how the Father plucks and gathers unto Himself through Me (Standing on top of the earth-church) as the Head and My Hands (The Covenant of the Person of the Holy Spirit) in Righteousness and Rest.  

Says the Spirit of Wisdom and Council Amen. 

The North South Winds are One in fullness in the Message of Covenant. 

Thank you for subscribing to this blog by navigating your device to the right and click follow.  If you would like to learn more about the prophetic please use the free register button at Online School of Prayer. 

If you would like prayer please use the free register button at Online School of Prayer. 

To learn more about our studies offered please visit Online School of Prayer. 

Online School of Prayer   | Mirror Site |  Register  |  School of Moses  | 

I would love to hear your comments below.  If you prefer to be on my personal email subscription please email Sister Lara at SisterLara2@gmail.com 

Happiness is Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place, 

Sister Lara 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus