Monday, December 19, 2016

Five Fold Mantles Trance Dreams Territorial Angels Being Dispatched

Five Fold Mantles Trance Dreams 

Angels Being Dispatched Working Out of the Heavens

"Welcome to the Seer's Blog Where Seer's Of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place."


Genesis 41:14

"Forthwith, Joseph was brought out of prison by the King's Command."



LARA SANCHEZ·MONDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2016

Several weeks ago, I was awakened by a dream that I would like to share with you from my journal.  I pray it is a blessing to you.

Circumstances:
My circumstances to the dream was that I spent time, just praying in the Holy Ghost and delighting in the Lord.

In my dream I was walking across the bridge that connects two states, going back into the city I live in. ( If you are looking at the picture in this header, the bridge facing the city was my direction I was walking. )  It was during this time, it was not night by the noon hour was relevant.  As I looked around I discovered there was masses of people walking the same way I was.
As I was crossing the bridge I looked up into the sky and saw HUGE angels looking at me, waiting to be dispatched with their arms outwardly stretched towards me.


Angelic Beings Looking At Me



Their faces were clear in distinction.  I saw their eyes, full of love looking at me.  I saw their cheek expressions, their hair, their shining in God’s Glory.  I saw their wings, their arms reaching towards me.

I asked the group that was walking with me a question saying, “Do you see the angels looking at us over the city, waiting to be dispatched?”  The company acted as if they never heard and said, “I decree and declare”--but, they never said what they were decreeing and declaring.

I responded, “Yes.”  I looked back up to the sky where the angels were waiting for me to dispatch them, and “More angels appeared looking steadfastly at me waiting for my command.”


Over my home-Sister Lara

However, as I was walking I realized I was not going over the bridge as I thought with the rest of the crowded company I was walking with.  I looked at my feet and realized that I was “Ascending Higher into the heavens as if there was a hidden staircase going upward under my feet.”  I was walking in mid-air, going higher and higher.

I was not alarmed of being separated from the crowd, but each step I took I ascended and looked straight ahead and the angels were still waiting for me to dispatch them.  I enjoyed the view above the city bridge when suddenly, as I was walking another opening took place in the heavens.


Here, I saw a dark angel dressed and cloaked in black with another dark angel dancing over the city in victory.  In my spirit, there was a crowd walking with me that I could not see and they were there--speaking of this vision.  Oddly, their eyes could see this but their eyes could not see pure activity in the realm of the Kingdom of heavenly angelic hosts to be dispatched.  Outwardly I said, “What you see is not of God” and they continued to speak and could not hear my voice.


Walking higher and higher in ascended places "Is walking through the gateway of the finished works of the Cross by God's Grace."

In my dream, I continued to walk upwardly into the part of the bridge that become a Golden Tower, hovering in the heavenlies.  Suddenly, I stopped and was positioned over my city in a room.

The room had many windows to see into the heavenlies, and I said to myself, “I was here in God’s call in my life 29 years ago: A room where I was lifted up into heaven and I heard multitudes of people praying in the Holy Ghost, singing in the Holy Ghost and more.  As well, I saw windows from inside the room I was in heaven, which were Seer windows where Jesus Himself spoke to me and ordained me to preach.”

Yet, in my trance dream, I was sitting at my desk writing and when I looked down at the document I was writing upon my name was written already--before I signed it, “Pastor Lara.” As I looked up, out the windows masses of provision was coming towards me to be unloaded into the room where I was positioned in the heavenlies.



I realize that the angels I see, when others do not is part of my gift in God for my assignment.  I walk with the Angels of Wisdom, and the Angels of Council.  As I stay in my gift of tongues and interpretation, (Angels of Knowledge/Angels of Understanding) in the Seer/Pastoral Role that God has anointed me the provision of God’s Grace is given freely. (Angels of the Fear and Honor of Who God is)


 ============================================================Grace will position your faith to be unstoppable!

And I commit you to God and His Word of Grace, (Acts 20:32) Amen! ===========================================================














About Sister Lara





"Born of a family of five children, Seer of Jesus and angels at the age of 5.








  • Home


  • "Happiness is Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place"--Sister Lara's Motto

    All Rights Reserved @ Online School of Prayer is an Education Website for Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries, Since 2003

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls