Tuesday, May 24, 2016

God's Glory Forming in the Heavens Over A Continent Wind and Rains Cease


God's Glory Forming in the Heavens Over A Continent
Wind and Rains Cease


Welcome to the Seer's Blog Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place


Seers Blog-Online School of Prayer With Christ
Vision of God’s Glory Forming in the Heavens Over a Geographical Region: 
Wind and Rains Storms Over a Continent Cease
Last night as I was speaking in text to a person they told me that their area might 
loose power outage because of high winds, and adverse rain conditions.
Immediately, I shut my eyes and I had a vision of the house they were living in.  
It was there I begin to speak God’s Glory over the house.  
Here, white LIGHT substance 
began to form and come down out of the heaven and hover over the home.  
As I continue to create safe conditions, by speaking words of faith over the home, 
I branched out and spoke the Glory of God over the region.
Continually, I saw the Glory of God begin to expand over the house and into the region 
on “Earth as it is in heaven” and it was there I began to command the wind’s and 
rain to cease.
Minuets later I asked the person, “How is the wind and the rain?”  
The person said, “Let me turn down my audio on my computer.”  
The person returned and said, “It is amazing!  
The wind and the rain have stopped.”
There is no distance in the realm of the Spirit when we abide in Christ by faith.  
Even the words we speak are LIFE and powerful because of the finished works of 
Christ upon the Cross, if we believe with a whole heart.
Mark 11
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, 
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, 
but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; 
he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, 
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: 
that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your 
trespasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus