Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Tithe Restoring Spiritual Storehouses Ten Fingers of God Teach Me to Pray School of Prayer



The Tithe Restoring Spiritual Storehouses Restoring the Tithe Ten Fingers of God Teach Me to Pray School of Prayer

Seers House Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place


Restoring the Tithe Restoring Spiritual Storehouses-Online School of Prayer,
The Tithe Restoring Spiritual Storehouses Ten Fingers of God-Teach Me to Pray School of Prayer 

There are many teachings on the topic of the Tithe in the Word of God.  At the same time there are many questions that come to mind about the tithe, such as "Is the tithe for today?"  Five words that speak volumes in each of our lives.  While there are many who say that the Tithe is not for today, or the Tithe falls under the Old Testament and not the New Testament is really up to your personal studies and private prayer.  

It is not my desire to prove anything in this page, as it is my desire to help students at Online School of Prayer Learning grow in Biblical Finances.

Over a year ago, "I began to do a study on the topic of the Tithe" and it was there the Holy Spirit led me to some unusual revelations called, "The Ten Fingers of God" and "Spiritual Storehouses" and more.  As I began to follow the insights the Holy Spirit was teaching me I began to receive a "Blueprint from the Holy Spirit that would reach the Nations" on the topic of the Tithe.

Yes, "I personally believe the Tithe is for today!"  So, we might as well get that straight from off the top.  At the same time, "Yes, I believe in the Grace that we live in!"  However, I also believe in the revelation the Holy Spirit has given me.  In fact, I feel so strongly about it on the insights I have learned I have privately shared these revelations with people on the side for over a year.  As I begin to share these insights with students I am amazed at the joy they receive in their hearts to "Take joy in Christ" and what He has provided for each of them.

As the year ended in the 2015 and we came into the New Year I was amazed that NASA found a galaxy in the heavens called, "The Hand of God."  I am not sure if you call it a galaxy or not as I am not into the study of stars.  I do know that David enjoyed this study in the Word of God and others, too!  When I saw these pictures from a closer point of view I waited a year and two months to wait on the Holy Spirit to share with you what I have learned.  At the same time, I waited for others in the Body of Christ to come forth and share on the topic, too.

Now that a year has passed, "We can look back on the year of 2015 and see that it was the year of the beginning of the Great Awakening!"  At the same time, I want to share with you insights on the topic of the "Ten Fingers of God Restoring Spiritual Storehouses" with you today.

1. What is in a Storehouse?
2. What does the Tithe mean? Beyond what we know it?
3. What does it have to do with Jesus? Us?
4. Is the popular Scriptures in Malachi what we should base our Tithe upon?
5.  How does Grace come into the Tithe? Is it a "Grace Only Tithe Message?"
6.  Secrets to the Tithe every believer should know.
7.  What really happens when we Tithe?
8. What does it mean to have meat in the house?
9. What does it really mean to open the windows of heaven, and how are they opened?
10. What does it really mean to have a blessing poured out, and where does it go?
11. How does the Tithe rebuke the enemy, and what does that statement really mean?
12. What role does Jesus and heaven play in the Tithe?
13. How does the Tithe cause your prayers to be answered, or does it?


Restoring the Tithe Restoring Spiritual Storehouses-Ten Fingers of God Online School of Prayer

Your purchase of this book will automatically allow you to receive a free months teaching in the Abide in Christ Campus, plus two free books, as our way of saying thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus