Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Teach Me to Pray Teach Me to See Jesus in the Secret Place Prophetic Word




Teach Me to Pray Teach Me to See 

Jesus in the Secret Place Prophetic Word

Seer House Blog Where Seers of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place



Teach Me to Pray Teach Me to See Jesus in the Secret Place, See Jesus in Visions, How to See Jesus, Sharing Gods Dream,




My Favor is Covering the Earth and I Am Giving You Seed


Dream & Vision Saying by Sister Lara

Just as snow is falls upon the mountain, "So am I causing the snow to cover the earth. There are treasures in My snow I will reveal to you. This is a time of refreshing. As cold is in the snow, this is the season to inherit My promises. In this time of snow that is coming down from heaven, I will give you unexpected seed to sew. I will cover your seed in My snow. Some will say, "How beautiful" yet others will know "My Beauty is upon your seed I have given to you in a hour you think not. Two seasons have come a time of harvest and a time of planting have merged. I have given you the Triumph already, of the Joy of My Son.

That is why My snow represents My Face. Yes, My Face is shining upon you in this hour with favour, and mercy and Love.

As the moon shines light at night, so have I revealed LIGHT shining in the NIGHT upon My Bride bringing fresh beginnings of favor; fresh beginnings of glory, fresh beginnings of renewal.

Two shall be walking in the fields and one will look up and SEE My glory. Two shall be walking on the mountains and one shall look behind and SEE My glory. In My Light even darkness will be revealed in My Mercy because I Am opening the Way of LIGHT to shine, one more time. A time of renewal. A time of restoration. A time of inheriting what I have purposed for you from the beginning." Says the Spirit of Grace

Job 38:22

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Proverbs 25:14

As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters.

Isaiah 55:10

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Matthew 28:3

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:


Teach Me to Pray Teach Me to See Jesus Online School of Prayer,
Teach Me to Pray Teach Me To See Jesus in the Secret Place School of Prayer 

Sister Lara, Visionary Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries Since 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus