Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Jesus Overlooking the Earth


Vision of Jesus Overlooking the Earth

On Earth as it is in Heaven

"You are Seated With Him"

Seeing Jesus in Visions School, Seeing Jesus in Visions Book,

Ephesians 2:6-7 
New International Version (NIV)

6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

Paul must have had a secret to understand the meaning behind of what he said. To think that we are seated in heavenly places in Christ is an amazing thought.  Even in this thought, Paul said this was "By Grace."

Grace not only puts you into Christ to live a life of abiding in Christ, but Grace also restores your rightful place with Jesus as Lord, and with Jesus as King in your life. 

The matchless, unending "Blessing of the revelation of Grace" can be shouted from the roof tops in every area of the earth through eternity.   To think that Jesus took upon Himself as the perfect Lamb of God to settle the wrath of God against sickness, disease, what was stolen, and so much more is an amazing thought.   Grace, grace..the beauty of Abiding Grace. 

This morning I was sitting in my chair at my desk and shut my eyes for a moment in prayer.  It was there immediately I was sitting with Jesus in heavenly places overlooking the earth. As I sat with Jesus I noticed we were sitting at a long desk, that was made of pearl.  Upon the desk of pearl was our papers spread out and we were writing together.

As I looked upon the vision I was taken into greater parts of the Northern Part of heaven looking down, and it was there I saw earth at a larger scope.  The outer rims of earth was filled with the glory of God.

I smiled watching the vision and partaking in the joy of Jesus. Sitting in my chair, I lifted up my hand to wave hello at me sitting down in heavenly places with Jesus.  My hand in heaven, where I was sitting waved hello too.

It is with joy to offer you a book I wrote.  Here is a little information for you today.


Vision of the Earth full of Glory,
In depth writings on "Seeing Jesus in Visions" A book I wrote in 1998 in the original Microsoft Word 2000 CD.  It may be old, "But it has stood the test of time."  I guess my favorite about the whole thing is I have built long lasting relationships along the way, and people have seen Jesus too.

This book was written out of my own personal walk. What sets this out from others is, "I teach you how to SEE" which means "Videos of the Holy Spirit."

I do not teach you "How to count your fingers and imagine through your senses. That idea is learning how to perceive in your mind of your spirit being." This book teaches you "How to see Jesus."

1. Scripture promises to stand upon to see Jesus.
2. How the Holy Spirit forms a vision and where.
3. How to look for vision.
4. How to know the direction the vision comes so you can prophecy more accurately.
5. Four step photo demonstration.
6. Learn about Jesus in His Secret Place and how He still relies on seeing the Father and why.
7. Learn how Jesus is a forerunner to every vision you have, every dream you have FIRST and why.
8. Learn that when you are revealed with Jesus how you are revealed with Him in heavenly places and why.
9. Learn what the function of Jesus is as High Priest and what that means to you.
10. Walk in the journey of Abraham as a young SEER in the Word of God and learn techniques just like Him to SEE.
11. Grow in the Secret Place in an introductory teaching on the Four Winds of God so you can practice more accurately and discern God's nature in every vision for greater maturity of prophecy.
12. Be tutored and taught of Sister Lara herself and go with people who are going the same way you are.

Get your book today !
Steal Away in the Secret Place


-----------------------------------------------------

Groaning in the Spirit-Online School of Prayer With Christ,

Sister Lara -Online School of Prayer With Christ,

About Sister Lara

"Born of a family of five children, Seer of Jesus and angels at the age of 5."

  
Online School of Prayer With Christ is an Education Website of Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries. All Rights Reserved @ 2003-Current

Thanks again for reading this post.  

Sharing God's Dream Together,

Sister Lara

Be sure to sign up and follow this blog,


Sharing Gods Dream,
Sister Lara 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of the Crucifixion of Jesus