Sunday, June 26, 2016

Vision of a Woman and a Crown What Do Crowns Represent in the Prophetic Window

Vision Woman and the Crown Upon Her Head

What Does Seeing a Crown in a Vision Mean?

Welcome to the Seer House Blog Where People Who See Jesus Meet in the Secret Place 


How to See in the Spirit 16 Week Campus-Online School of Prayer With Christ,


This past week, as I was ministering the Word of God the Holy Spirit gave visions through the night.  It was during that time that I had my eyes closed and saw a woman that was with us, sitting down at a desk with a crown on her head.
In the vision I continued to watch what the Holy Spirit was showing me, and it was there I noticed I was standing from the right side and that is where I saw her daughter walk up.  As her daughter walked up around her right side, she stood on the left side looking over her mom's shoulder to see what her daughter was doing.
How to See in the Spirit 16 Week Campus-Online School of Prayer With Christ,

"Questions to Ponder: What Does Seeing a Person With a Crown on Mean in a Vision?"

For many years I have seen people with crowns on, in visions.  At the same time I have also seen Jesus putting crown on people, in heavenly places around the Throne Room Altar area.  Each time I see visions like this of Jesus I realize how hard He works as I watch Him in visions.  At first I asked myself, "What do these visions mean? So many years ago."  As I began to study crowns I found twelve in the Bible and crowns used in other ways, too.  For example, in the Holy Place the Table of Shew bread had golden crowns on them, and many other pieces of furniture in the Holy Bible.

In the Book of Revelation 4:10, we read activity around the Throne of God where crowns are laid down before the Throne as a form of worship.

Visions of Jesus in Prayer-Online School of Prayer With Christ,

Worship the Creator

Revelation 4:9-11

And whenever the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to the One seated on the throne who lives forever and ever.  (10) The twenty-four elders fall down before the One seated on the throne, and they worship Him who lives forever and ever.  They cast their crowns before the throne, saying (11) You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things; by Your will t hey exist and came to be..."

Visions of Jesus in Prayer-Online School of Prayer With Christ,

"Questions to Ponder: What Does Seeing a Person With a Crown on Mean in a Vision?"

There was a time I received revelation about the crowns, and how to prophecy more accurately when I am given words of knowledge through visions to speak.  That is, "Crown represent the  Divine Nature of Christ Jesus." 

We are given crowns to partake of the Divine Nature of Jesus in season in our lives and when we learn of Him through personal discipleship of the Holy Spirit to grow from faith to faith and glory to glory.


."Back to the Vision With More Insight"


Here, in the vision the woman had a crown upon her head. In the crown itself were diamonds that shined in Righteousness and Life.  However, the prophecy is not about the crown itself, no.  The vision is to prophecy of the Divine Nature of Christ Jesus who is the Righteous One and He is full of Life.

Here, we the person wearing the crown is learning to partake of Christ Jesus to learn of Him: His Righteousness; Spiritual Rest; and the Spirit of Life.  

Her daughter did not have the crown on which represents the continued needed revelation of the crown she wore to teach and be an example of, as a mother.


Visions of Jesus in Heavenly Places-Online School of Prayer With Christ, Seers of Jesus Blog-Online School of Prayer With Christ,



Scripture Reflections on Crowns

"As you read them meditate upon on how they represent Christ Jesus."



2 Timothy 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 


James 1:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 


1 Corinthians 9:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 


1 Peter 5:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. 


Philippians 4:1 King James Version (KJV)

4 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 

Discipleship Tools For You Today


I pray this has been a blessing to you.  We do have a 16 week course at Online School of Prayer With Christ --The Seer: How to See in the Spirit. 

Also, I have a book that I wrote in 1998 “Steal Away! Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place.” This book is in the original Microsoft Word 2000.  It is a four step picture demonstration with scripture references to see Jesus. 


It is amazing that I wrote this book so many years ago and how it has stood the test of time.  What I love about it the most is that I have developed many friendships in the Body of Christ that has been long lasting and we have grown together in the Secret Place, to see Jesus.


There are other Scriptures in the Word of God you can study on the topic of crowns, that will bless you.  These are just a few that I have shared with you and I love to meditate upon them throughout the years.


I also love the one that the Prophet Isaiah spoke about in chapter sixty-two, verse three saying, "You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God."

As well,  1 Thessalonians 2:19, "After all, who is our hope, our joy, our crown of boasting, if it is not you yourselves in the presence of our Lord Jesus at His coming?"

There will come a time when we will realize we are "Not forsaken, nor our land will be desolate but we shall be called God's delight.  The land we dwell in we shall be married for the Lord delights in each one of us."  Hallelujah ! 

Again, I pray this has been a blessing to you. I would love to see your insights on the topic of crowns too in the Word of God. 


Oh, by the way.  If you would like to join us in audio chat I have been using a program called Paltalk since 2003. 

 My name on Paltalk is SharingGodsDream.  Yes, I have had it since 2003, too.

Click here and sign up with this free messenger. Yes!  Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries has been on the Internet that long.

If you have not yet signed up at Online School of Prayer With Christ, sign up today and be blessed.

Our motto, "Happiness is Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place" and our central theme is "Abiding in Christ."

-----------------------------------------------------


Groaning in the Spirit-Online School of Prayer With Christ,

Sister Lara -Online School of Prayer With Christ,

About Sister Lara

"Born of a family of five children, Seer of Jesus and angels at the age of 5."

  
Online School of Prayer With Christ is an Education Website of Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries. All Rights Reserved @ 2003-Current

Thanks again for reading this post.  

Sharing God's Dream Together,

Sister Lara


6 comments:

  1. Amen ,would to receive encouragement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Zanele, It is great to meet you. Thank you for your words of encouragement and sharing with us all in this post from Sister Lara. You are welcome to please sign up at Online School of Prayer. Sister Lara teaches topics I am sure you will be blessed by. Page Admin--Pam Scavousky

      Delete
  2. Hello Lara the reason Im making a comment is because I had a vision in 2017 of a crown. I saw a crown float pass me in broad daylight my eyes were open, it slowly move directly in front of me and went over to a person I just got done praying over a few seconds before. It was shining like diamonds. Then it gently tab her head and dissapadis into fading colors. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise God for the insight in Revelation I believe the Lord led me to look up crowns like I had a crown on my head and so I just was googling it and I came to this page thank you for your wisdom and insight and Revelation on crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream recently that a crown of purple flowers fell on my head from above and then purple flowers were falling down on top of me. Would you know what that might mean?
    Charles
    504.495.6008

    ReplyDelete

Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls