Friday, August 7, 2015

Prophetic Diamonds

Prophetic Diamonds

Sharing Gods Dream

Vision of Jesus and His Bride and Diamonds



Scripture Reflection

Psalm 112.3
Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

Abiding in God's Grace is such an amazing gift He has given to His people.  Grace puts us in Christ and it is there that Grace allows us live out of the finished works of Christ. 

Yet, as we learn to live a yielded life, there is a reward to this all given to the Father in a very personal way.  This reward is to be clothed in garments of Beauty, who is Christ Jesus.

Recently, I was praying about that thought and I had this vision I would like to share with you today.

Vision Begins: Prophetic Diamonds Jesus and His Angels

In my vision I saw the Bride of Christ approach the Throne Room Altar.  As she did Jesus appeared in my vision and two angels appeared next to Him.  It was there that Jesus reached out His hand the angel put a crown in His hand.  During that time, Jesus took the crown and put it on her head.  

The scene changed, and the angels brought Jesus prophetic diamonds and Jesus put those into the Brides crown.  A third time came, and angels brought Jesus diamonds, but this time, "Jesus openly showed me the diamonds and they came zooming in on me in the vision and were placed inside of me by the hand of Jesus."

It took me a while to  understand the "Riches of the glory in Christ Jesus" is talking about Righteousness.

Scripture Reflection

Proverbs 21.21
Whoever pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity and honor.

James 3.18
Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Proverbs 11.18
A wicked person earns deceptive wages,
but the one who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.

Amos 5.22
But let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!


Discipleship Tools: Growing in the Spirit of Excellence 

 That is why I created the Abiding in Christ Learning Campus at Online School of Prayer Learning Center. I wanted people to be able to learn "How to live a Life of Grace out of the finished works of Christ." 

Grace provides everything we need.  Grace locates what we need and brings it to us.  Yet, there is a secret I have learned about abiding in Christ.  "We need a revelation to keep us in Christ and help us live out of Christ."  Again, Grace put you into Christ, by faith."  

Foundations of Righteousness Audio Book, That is why I wrote this eBook "Foundations of Righteousness" and put together the text to speech audio book for you.  There is only one place in the Bible that I know of, "That tells us that the Father gives us a reward when we live a life of yielding to the Spirit of Grace.  This reward is called the Oil of Gladness that the Father gives.  It is the secret to having our lamps trimmed with Oil on the inside of us, to help us get ready for the return of Christ."



Scripture Reflection

Hebrews 1:9
King James Bible
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

When we are put into Christ by Grace, we learn daily to yield to Grace.  As we learn to yield the Father gives us Oil INSIDE our hearts.  It is as we receive this OIL that we can see JESUS.  This is the true Seer's Anointing.  In fact, I teach on this at Online School of Prayer Learning Center.  I have a book, Steal Away! Seeing Jesus in the Secret Place.  As well, I have a 16 week Learning Center Campus How to See Jesus in Visions.

Foundations of Christ and the Oil of Joy, Online School of PrayerI wrote this book in the year of 1998 and someone gave me a Microsoft Word 2000 CD so  I published it way back then.  "You know what? That book has stood the test of time.  Not only has it brought wonderful relationships in my life but it has helped people see Jesus."  In it there is step by step Bible promises to see Jesus along with picture demonstrations to help.  This is not to be confused with a thought in your mind called a minds eye vision.  The word SEE means, Video, and it is there I teach on that wonderful subject.

Anyway, getting back on the topic of Righteousness not only is it the pathway to SEEING JESUS in visions but it is also the ability to position your heart to receive OIL from the Father.  Oil causes something to expand.  In like manner the Father gives you OIL as you yield, and it is there that your heart expands to RECEIVE more of Christ JESUS in your life.  As you do, you are washed in Gods Love and you learn to feed upon the goodness of God's Love as you yield.  At the same time, OIL causes your enemies to be under your feet.


So, today I am offering a 32 page eBook, with a five part section text to speech audio book, for the small price of $1.99.  


You can easily purchase this by using your PayPal account and sending $1.99 to SharingGodsDream@gmail.com

This is something I know will bless you and that is why I am giving it at such a low price so that I can help you live a life of victory.  In this offer today, "Foundations of Righteousness" I talk about how you have been given the abundance of Grace and the free gift of Righteousness to reign in Christ Jesus.  This is important for us to understand because, "It is only to the measure that you are known in the Secret Place of yielding that you will be known in public places in what God has given you to do in your assignment."

At the same time, "Learning to reign in Christ and walking in Foundations of Righteousness teaches you how to Righteousness is a Scepter to put your enemies under your feet."  I have heard it all in my life about Spiritual warfare being in the ministry as long as I have.  Yet, at the same time I also know that this OIL is warfare too !


In Closing

So today, get this offer and let it be blessing to you and your Spiritual Storehouse.  More so, let it bless your Secret Place to grow in Christ.  On top of that, "I want you to know that I am personally here to be your personal coach in the Secret Place" and help you get into that place of abiding in Christ.

Thank you for reading this and acting upon this today.  Also, if you can do me another favor.  Take time to review this article and let me know what you think.  Your input really matters! I want to make my next article better using your tips.

If you have any questions, leave a comment or email me.  I look forward to hearing you on the other side.

While you are at it, why not subscribe by email to this blog?  I know it will be blessing to you too!

I look forward to hearing from you on the other side. 

Sharing Gods Dream,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls