Thursday, January 5, 2017

How to Have Your Prayers Turned Into Resurrected Prayers of Glory

How to Have Your Prayers Turned Into Resurrected Prayers of Glory


Welcome to the Seer's House Where Seer's of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place


How to Have Your Answered Prayers Turned into Resurrected Prayers of Glory

--Received Revelation This Past Hour~~~


I am trying my best to put to words what I have just learned in prayer in the continuing revelation of "Relying upon the Holy Spirit in Prayer: Transferring Out of Heaven Into the Earth Through Grace in Christ" --
Many of you may or may not have began those teachings in the Campus, or viewed the Discussion Video Boards on "How to do this in your life", however, there will be more on that soon.

Scripture Reflection: 

Scripture Goal to see your prayers resurrected in power with Christ, by His finished works to reveal the Glory of the Father.

Romans 6:4 says, "Just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father," 

Our answered prayers are raised by the Father, through the Resurrection of Christ.

Prayer Goals: Petitions; 

Supplications; All Manner of Prayer


1. Relying upon the Holy Spirit to take your provision needed is transferred (Deposited out of the Grace in Christ) into you: This total dependence upon the Holy Spirit allows you to glorify the Father through the Son. Unless the Father is glorified Jesus is not exalted as King and Lord in your prayer life.

2. Relying upon the Holy Spirit to take from the Grace in Christ Jesus to transfer your answered petitions positions Christ in you to glorify the Son and "The Father glorifies the Son--by bringing forth your petitions in Resurrection Prayers."

Prayer Model Activation: This is only a suggestion as you are led of the Holy Spirit.


1. Father, I come boldly before your throne of Grace today asking for help from the Holy Spirit in this area of need.
_____________________________________________________________.

2. I pray that Your Holy Spirit will take; transfer; deposit in me ______________________________________ through Your Grace: Your voice, Your willingness, Your provision, in Christ.

3. I will wait for Your presence to well up in Me; filling me; coming upon me so that My answered prayers are being resurrected in Christ through Grace and Peace. I pray You will be Glorified in Christ Father. I pray You will be magnified in this prayer.

4. As I wait upon Your presence to bathe my answered prayers in the Resurrection of Christ --I rest in You. Brood in me. Bathe my petitions in Grace through Christ, by Your Spirit.

5. As your presence fills me and comes upon me I praise You that You glorify your Son, with Your Glory. As you do, I gently speak into being each petition that has been created and framed in Resurrecting Power. Each petition is hidden --as it goes out into being to come to pass, in Your presence and marked in the Peace of Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! The Holy Spirit and the angels will cause my petitions to come to pass. In Jesus name.

While I wait--I continue to glorify the Father through my words and as that the Father will be glorified in the Son--through Resurrected answered prayer.


Prayer Thoughts: Jesus upon the Cross


--It is the resurrection of Jesus you base your stance upon and call your seed forth out of the earth.

--Glorify the Father in prayer by allowing the Holy Spirit to take from Jesus, the Grace

-It is only as the Father is glorified in prayer Jesus will brood over the prayers and petitions.

-Just as Jesus was resurrected from the dead, by the glory of the Father, the Father will glorify Christ and cause Him to resurrect your seeds sewn; and deposited from the Holy Spirit to be answered in the earth and come to pass.

-Jesus was already persecuted for your seed to come forth.

--Jesus was already mocked at for your seed to come forth.

-Jesus was already spit upon for your seed to come forth.

-Jesus has already overcome darkness for your seed to come forth.

~~Jesus became the seed in His death; in His Resurrection ; in His Ascension for every prayer need for Resurrected Prayer Results.

Prayer Checklist:



1. Has the Holy Spirit glorified the Son?

2. Has the Father been glorified in the Son?

3. Has the Son glorified the Father?

Power Prayer Free Tools:

Prayer is all about intimacy and reliance upon the Holy Spirit.

--Read your book: Relying Upon the Holy Spirit: Prophetic Frapping

--Read your 5 Step Photo Story Demonstration: Relying Upon the Holy Spirit in Prayer.

--Watch the Video Grace Discussion Board and learn step by step. (More will come to break that down into sections.

**IF you are a guest or friend of Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries, these tools are available for you as you use our free registration link in Online School of Prayer With Christ.



Simple Decree:

Your unanswered prayers; petitions; supplications will see the glory of the Lord, in Resurrected answered prayers. In Jesus name.

John 11:40
Jesus replied, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"



Prophetic Word of Encouragement


Rely upon My Spirit in prayer.  As you focus upon My Throne of Grace as your starting point of petition, My Spirit is there to take from the Grace that is in Me to deposit into you.  As you work with My Spirit and rely upon Him in prayer; petitions; supplications in your life --to take from the Grace that My Father has given to Me My Father will be glorified.  For this reason, many prayers are not answered.  

I Am praying unto the Father to send My Body the Spirit of Revelation on My Grace.  It is only as My people will learn to rely upon My Spirit; call upon My Spirit in prayer to transfer out of Me the desires of their hearts, will be made known in the earth.  Only I Am made Treasurer over the Grace and all provision in heavenly places and all things are ready for you to receive in prayer.  It is by the Holy Spirit who will take from Me and transfer it to you.  Just as I Am Treasurer of all things concerning your inheritance, it is only as you rely upon the Holy Spirit to take from Me there will be deposit in you--and you will be made Co-Treasurer in the earth.  Ask what you will, and I will release it to you by the Comforter who the Father has sent in My name.

For this reason, I taught My disciples, "Our Father which art in heaven hallowed by Thy name.  Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." The Holy Spirit takes from Me out of heavenly places and transfers it to you in earthly places.  As My Father is glorified, you will learn create in prayer in the fullness of prayer.

It is written in My Word, "My Peace I give you, not as the world gives, but My Peace I give."  It is in the transferring work of the Holy Spirit to you that I will come and brood over your prayers; petitions as your High Priest.  I will come and create with you.  My Peace will be in you, as My kingdom is not of the world but another law we live by. I will brood over each petition so My Father will be glorified. 

As you allow Me to brood over your petitions deposited in you and transferred in you by the Holy Spirit you allow My Father to be glorified.  As you allow My Father to be glorified, just as He raised Me from death with His glory "He will come and raise Your seeds of petitions through Me with His Glory."  This is another area of prayer My people will learn.  Prayers can only be revealed in the earth as My Father is glorified in Me and the Father glorifies the Son --in Resurrected Power through prayer. 

Learning to rely upon the Resurrected power in prayer by allowing the Father to glorify the Son in prayer, is the lost art of prayer that My Father is restoring through the revelation of the Spirit of Grace. and Revelation. 

New American Standard Bible 
Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.

Your petitions must be buried with Me through the Grace My Father put in Me, by learning to transfer and deposit by the Holy Spirit.  Your petitions must be brooded over by Me, as I Am the Forerunner and Magistrate all of prayers in My Father's kingdom.  For by Me and Through Me are all things made and My Father has made you a co-laborer with Me to create in prayer.  Your petitions must be manifested in the earth by the glory of My Father, just as He raised Me with His Glory. 

I Am the Resurrection of Life--in Intercession, and so shall your prayers follow the pattern in Me.  Your prayers are impossible to be held back in the earth if you rely upon the Holy Spirit to take from Me so My Father will be glorified.  It is written My Father glorifies the Son, and so shall He be glorified through prayer by allowing Me to create with you. Your prayers will be resurrected through Me by My Father's Glory. I have overcome all darkness for your prayer to come to pass.  I have been persecuted for your prayers to be heard.  I have been despised upon by My Father's enemies for your prayers and petitions to glorify My Father. 



John 11:40
Jesus replied, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

Grace and Peace Infilling Me is Christ in Me Brooding Over My Petitions; My Prayers; My Supplications.  It is during this time of intimacy with Christ in prayer I softly verbalize words of worship, "Be glorified through Christ in this prayer today Father, that You will glorify Christ in me through this prayer."  His presence will well up in me and rest upon Me and in that rest the Father is glorified through the Son, and the Son through the Father.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls