Saturday, December 31, 2016

Prophetic Frapping I Am Brooding Over Your Prayers and Filling Them With Peace


Prophetic Frapping I Am Brooding Over Your Prayers and Filling Them With Peace

Welcome to the Seer's House Where Seer's Of Jesus Meet in the Secret Place





As you allow the Holy Spirit to take from the Grace in Me, and give it to you I will come and create with you. It is written, the porter opens the door and closes the door.  It is this time in prayer I come in and sup with you, and drink with you, and create with you.

Here, you will hear My Voice as I commune with you and create with you. Just as I relied upon the Holy Spirit in My earthly ministry, I continue to rely upon the Holy Spirit in your prayer life.  

As the Holy Spirit takes from My Father's Grace in me, and transfers your petitions of Grace to you I will come and baste your petitions in Peace.  Peace opens the Door for you to release what has been created in prayer.  Peace closes the Door for you to complete your prayers. 

This is My time of brooding over your petitions of prayer.  You will know of My presence by My Peace in your inner man.

You will be filled with My Peace by My Father's Grace, so that your petitions; supplications; all manner of prayer will be hidden in My Father's presence.  

This is why many prayers are never answered ;they do not know how to work with the Holy Spirit. As well, many do not know how to invite Me to create with them in My Father's Grace. 

The Holy Spirit  will fill you.  The Holy Spirit will be upon you in prayer.  It is during this time that  I am preparing answered prayer for you, to be released in your life in order to be revealed.

When you release your prayers, continue to rely upon the Holy Spirit to wrap 
your prayers in My Peace through My Father's Grace. When they are wrapped in My Father's presence, they cannot be seen by the enemies of prayer and the Holy Spirit will send for angels to cause what has been created to come to pass on earth as it is in heaven.

Says the Spirit of Grace and Wisdom, in Jesus name.

===========================================
To see a Video demonstration on how to apply this, navigate to:

Board Room Video Demonstration of This Prophetic Word

Click on the Following Courses:

1. Course Library-Enter Board Room Teaching, Number 1


2. Other Video Teachings on this can be found inthe Course Library: Enter Campus 2, Holy Spirit and Prayer, Lesson 3



=========================-----------------------------------
Prophetic Frapping
Original post taken from Online School of Prayer  from our Course Library on "Transferring God's Kingdom on Earth in Prayer."

The revelation of "Transferring God's Grace On Earth as it is in Heaven"  

is shared in this free Online Course and Sister Lara shares a secret that was given through God's Word,

 "Prophetic Frapping"  we know this teaching will be a blessing.  

Simply register free, and click to listen today in the "Board Room Drawing Board" Campus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you need prayer,inbox Sister Lara in our beautiful Campus, today. 

For Guests, use the form on the Course Library page or register free today.


===========================================


"Born of a family of five children, 

Seer of Jesus and angels at the age of 5
."






  • Seer House Blog

  •                                                   


  • "What I tell you in secret say to the light and that which is whispered in your ear proclaim upon the rooftops."  Matthew 10:27 (KJV)

    Online Prophetic School of Prayer, is an Education Website for Beyond the Veil Prophetic Ministries @ May 2013-2014 -2015-2016-2017 All Rights Reserve

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Vision of Jesus In a Trance and Scrolls